Daynna. Thank you for being art-sy with me. All we have to do is look at each other and know what the other is thinking. I love making silent fun of Deb in drawing 1 or having every intention of being awesome as we head to class and then bailing at the last second. Thank you for being in love with a certain teacher, staying up ALL night to crank out an 8 page paper and never knowing what to do in the future. What am I going to do without you for the next 20ish months? Not seeing you this semester has been bad enough. I refuse to ever take another art class without you.

     Happy Birthday Sister Christopher. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. you two are the most adorable human beings ever...besides ryan reynolds but he is many other genres so you win anyways. but you two are adorable and i will miss you both.
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. You just made my day. Seriously Sister Hall, I am going to miss you terribly! Thanks for being amazing and making me feel incredibly awesome. I agree, never will we ever take another art class without each other ever again! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete