1. I think Fergie could possibly be a man. Her middle part doesn't help.
  2. out of 6 billion people in the world I still can't sell my housing contract. {pouting face}
  3. Love Emma Watsons new hair. Stylin.
  4. I have 53 days left...................askdfja;sdgjadgkljag
  5. Blogger and facebook should have never been invented.
  6. I have a cold that makes me look like I'm constantly crying. Super attractive.
  7. Jake Gyllenhaal and T Swift? Come on Jake, you're a little old to be playing with dolls.
  8. I'm real excited for the movie the Tourist. Love Johnny time.
  9. It was -10 in Logan Tuesday. Ugh. 
  10.  Barbra Walters list of most interesting people of 2010 came out. There is a difference between interesting and momentarily popular. She definitely got them confused.
  11. December 17th. December 17th. December 17th.

2 comments:

  1. 11 reasons why i love you! 53 days...yay!
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenz!! YOU ARE THE BOMB! I love reading your blog. You always make me laugh - you're SO clever. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete