Moved home, went MIA, have nothing to say

I'm back. (not that I ever left) 
I wish I could say I have something awesome or insightful to share but I don't. 
(I had nine vials of blood drawn Friday. It didn't bother me one bit. Does that count?
Instead here is an update:

School/Work:
Its over. I couldn't be more thrilled.
This last semester was...rough.
It was like trying to make fire and ice be friends
(to clarify; I was the ice and school was the fire).
 We tried to work it out but fire was constantly looming and I was melting...fast.
But its over. Its over its over its over.
 I win.

Christmas:
 I loved having an excuse to stay in bum clothes and play with my family. 
It was just wonderful.
 The parents went far beyond necessary (dad got sick Christmas Eve. According to him, the illness made his voice sound more "manly"), Twin was pleasant and Lil sis was hilarious. 
It was a great "last" Christmas.

Mission:
31 days.
I will be in the MTC this time next month. 
Oh my goodness.

Other:
I cleaned my room. The 4 garbage bags to DI, it sparkles type clean. I'm super proud. 

I'm excited, grateful, blessed, preparing, nervous, emotional, and everything else.
I'm happy to be home.

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! Wow, I can't believe you leave so soon! When's your farewell? Can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and little Danielle are so excited for you- you are going to ROCK as a missionary!! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete