Dear freezing snow covered Logan:

Why are you here? Do you enjoy watching me slip and fall constantly? You know I don't like you. But year after year you keep showing up. And once again here you are, making me miserable for the next 6 months with numb hands and wet feet. (I realize I shouldn't mind the snow seeing as I have lived in Utah all my life and will be living in Missouri where they have ice storms). But its no use.
    Remember that time I went snowboarding? If I recall correctly you broke my neighbors arm and made me chase my snowboard down the hill like an idiot. Yeah I remember that. I mean I really do wish I was into you. I would have loved to have been an avid snowboarder, skier or sledder. But the freezing air, marshmallow clothing and wetness is repulsive. Therefore you have left me no choice but to leave those options to Sean White and Peekaboo Street.

I am not attracted to you. We are not dating. Get over yourself. I'm just not that into you.

Plus I'm kind of in a year round relationship with my flip flops.

Regards,

   Kenzie

2 comments:

  1. and again you seize to amaze me with your words. love you and love this!
    xoxo, jamie
    p.s. have you studied?! text me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kenzie! Snow is great. Someday I will get you to go sledding with me down Old Main and you will like it.

    ReplyDelete