Tuesday Nov. 23, 2010

The biggest storm since the dawn of time is coming today at 4 pm. I have a test at 3 pm. Do you realize what this means? 

This means: 

-I'll be snowed into Logan for the night.

Because I'll be snowed in:
- I'm not going to be able to make it home.

Because I can't make it home:
-Driving to California is going to have to wait.

Because Cali is going to have to wait:
-My family is going to have to wait.

Because my family is going to have to wait: 
-There will be less beach time.

Because of less 70 degree beach time:
-I'm pissed.


Thank you Natural Disasters teacher for being such a gem. Thank you. 

3 comments:

  1. haha that's kind of ironic that it's your natural disaster's class! Hey guess what? I'm snowed in logan today too, thanks to work :( We should be pissed together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha can. not. wait. for the follow up to this post about how thrilled you are about campus closing. ITS A FREAKING THANKSGIVING MIRACLE!!!!! :) :) :)
    I have no words to express my elation. No words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23.11.10

    for what it's worth, I love you.

    ReplyDelete