I did{n't} do a whole lot

In 2010 I : 

-Sometimes went to school
-Met Jac
-Fell in love with baby animals
-Said goodbye to 6 girls
-Rekindled a crush on Nick Carter
-Went on nature walks
-Watched zombies dance
-Attended a million weddings. And then attended a million more
-Designed a photoshoot
-Renewed my drivers license
-Hated California Girls by Katy Perry        
-Experienced my first rodeo
-Explored mountainous terrain with friends
-Had John Mayer serenade my soul
-Wore the same sweater as S at a BBQ
-Made some art
-Argued with meat heads
-Needed a life in every aspect
-Spent a weekend in PC with S, S and D
-Watched millions of movies
-Received a big envelope that is sending me to Zion
-Gave thanks in Cali
-Removed myself from Logan

2011 will top it. Guaranteed.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I seriously think you are one of the funniest people I know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i like this. I also really hated Califorina Girls. and i love you.

    ReplyDelete