Stuff in a life

Stuff in my life:
  • My grandpa looks like John Wayne. 
  • I'm more afraid for my farewell talk than being dropped off on a Provo curb.
  • I hope everyone is enjoying school again. You are welcome to be envious of my non-attendance.
  • I love paying for rent in a house that I no longer live in. Love it.
  • Sears is gross. The store smells like basketballs and rubber tires.
  • My right eye starts watering every night around 7pm.
  • I have no clue how I am going to get my mission life into 2 suitcases.
  • I hope the Fieldhouse attenders miss me.  
  • 16 days
  • I really like Mim Maid Blockade Cafe Rio reunion's.
 I would also like to apologize to all the friends I have blown off. I really do want to see you all. I'm terribly horribly sorry. Forgive me.

Enjoy your Monday.

3 comments:

  1. i'm excited for you and you'll do great for your talk...but i miss you!
    xoxo, jamie
    p.s. i like your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia Maid Blockaders fo life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU! :) and I'm SO GLAD you attended the mia-maid blockade reunion. HL... agreed. You will do excellent on your talk, I can not wait. I might cry a little bit when we say goodbye for 2 years (OMG yes two years because our missions are going to overlap. btw I'm starting my papers this month.)

    p.s. I knew it was never my cat that made your eyes water

    ReplyDelete